Monday, June 18, 2012

Lay down your sweet and weary head. Night has fallen, you have come to Journey's end.‏

Well, I have not come to my actual Journey's End yet, but as far as my time in Denton, it is over.
I am really excited for this coming transfer. We have a lot of really good things going on here, so Elder Phister's new companion is going to jump into some success here. I am also excited because I get to go to Weatherford. I am going from the furthest North Zone to the Furthest West. So if you look at the pattern, I went from the furthest south, to dead center, to the top, now to the west. So I just need to go to the center again, and then east and I'll have been all over the mission :)
Weatherford is going to be great. I will be serving with Elder Moore, who was trained by Elder Johnson who I have known since sophomore year thanks to Marching Band. It's going to rock.
This week was awesome. We had some great lessons with Syd (Mary's roommate) who loved what we taught, for the most part. She knows the Bible forward and backward, so when she hears things that are not already in her knowledge base, she gets this look on her face that you can just tell she isn't believing what you're saying. But I have had cool experiences in teaching her in these situations. Each concern she has is answered clearly by three resources, the Bible, the Book of Mormon, and Logic. As we talk about her concerns, things come to mine and elder Phister's minds that resolve them so easily. I love the gospel, and I love the Spirit.
Ummm..... I don't know what else to talk about, and we need to roll out so we can shop and do transfer notes and stuff, I love y'all!
my new address is 1342 Harmony Circle Weatherford TX 76086

--
--Elder Braxton C Foust--

No comments:

Post a Comment