Monday, August 29, 2011

And now the moment you've all been waiting for.....


Ok, I'll tell you. I'm not that much of a jerk.



I have been called to serve in the Burleson Texas ward. Burleson is just south of Fort Worth, I'll be in the Fort worth zone. I actually know 2 people in my district already. Elder Whittier, who is one of the missionaries who finished the Billy Bob's challenge with me, as well as my new District Leader..... Elder Warburton! How frickin' cool is that? I get to serve around my "father" after only being away for a transfer. And he is training again, so I'll be around my "brother" too. I'm stoked to get to go on exchanges with him in the coming weeks.

My new address is
Elder Foust
355 NW Hillery #912
Burleson TX 76028
Yeah, that's a Northwest in the address. I honestly did not know that existed, but apparently it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment